6.19.2007
[ACL Fest Schedule Announced]
ACL Fest |:| September 14-16, 2007

Three day passes for the festival are long gone at this point, but with the coming of one day tickets, ACL finally has a schedule up. If you have the slightest inclination of going, get your tickets quick. I know I regret missing out on those three day passes, so now I'm just battling as to which day I like best. Personally, day two looks awfully nice - Sound Team, Andrew Bird, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, and then a rather bad conundrum between Arcade Fire and the White Stripes. To anyone here planning on going - who are you looking forward to?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otherwheres - Now here's the best thing to come to Both Sides in a long while. I finally found a great, cheap host for Both Sides to use. Thanks to Chris over at GVB for pointing me towards it. It'll hopefully be set up by this weekend, and with the coming of more bandwidth, the mixes and music shall come in full force (if we're not feeling too lazy)...

Otherwheres - Brush up on the White Stripes over at Covert Curiosity with his mix, "The Ten Best White Stripes Songs You've (Probably) Never Heard"....
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Go for the Arcade Fire...

Anonymous mark said...
Great news on the host, does that mean seeing "bandwidth exceeded" will finally be old news?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
mmmmmmm Andrew Bird...

Blogger Sebastian said...
love the blog feel free to come to my blog to at http://newspoliticsandmore.blogspot.com/
I wish my blog was as good as yours feel free to comment on it thou

Anonymous Ginny said...
Yeah it's definitely a bummer... I'm going all 3 days, and am really disappointed by the White Stripes/Arcade Fire bummer. And one of the other days boasts another annoying conflict: My Morning Jacket and Wilco. I'm still trying to figure out who I'll see.