7.09.2006
Cut My Wrists and Slit My Throat
I thought it might be fitting to counter my happy-go-lucky post with a depressing one. With that, here are a few songs that bring tears to my eyes. Not happy tears either. Really really sad tears. Like, why did you leave me and my puppy on the side of the desert road after breaking my heart and killing my twin sister? Just like that...


mp3 Sufjan Stevens- Casimir Pulaski Day
A little boy. A little girl. The little girl dies of cancer... So sad...


mp3 Brand New- Play Crack the Sky
This song will make you feel like a sailor's wife. Even if you're a dude. They die in the end too...


mp3 Mineral- Gloria

Even their picture is saddening. If you're in love with someone who won't give you the time of day, and you want to be there everything, you must be pretty depressed. Gloria! Love me!


mp3 Broken Spindles- Inward
Two minutes and forty seconds of pure instrumental spooky sadness.


I'm a crybaby.