7.28.2006
Good Morning!
Good morning! This is actually going to be my last post for a while. I'm departing for Jackson, Mississippi early tomorrow morning and coming back next Sunday, and I won't have any access to the internet while I'm there. Brad, the other side of the mouth, will be the only side of the mouth that you'll be hearing from for that alotted time, so be nice and leave him a bunch of sweet and encouraging comments.
On to today's mix.
I'm leaving you with a bunch of good morning songs that I deem very fitting to wake up to. So, while I'm gone, you can blast one of these every morning in memory of me. I'll be back soon!

mp3 Brighten- Friends for Lovers
mp3 The Shins- Know Your Onion!
mp3 Phanton Planet- Lonely Day
m4a Queen & David Bowie- Under Pressure
mp3 My Morning Jacket- Heartbreakin' Man
mp3 Natural History- Morning Rain
mp3 Kings of Leon- The Bucket
mp3 Anathallo- Hanasakajijii (One: The Angry Neighbor)