7.11.2006
Happy Happy (Joy Joy) Birthday To You!
Yet another birthday on this blog, and this time it's my turn. So what am I gonna do? Well I thought I'd just post whatever and whoever the hell I wanted to, because it's my birthday hazaa. So while I choke on cake, you can enjoy this rather incoherent mix...

Various Songs (Artist name leads to site & all songs right click - save as):

Architecture in Helsinki - Cemetary

Bishop Allen - Vain

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Heavy Metal

The Grates - 19-20-20

Los Campesinos! - You! Me! Dancing!

The Lovely Feathers - Frantic

Of Montreal - Requeim for O.M.M.2

Spoon - The Way We Get By

Voxtrot - The Start of Something

We Are Scientists - Selective Memory


Yeah, I'd say that's a random mix, but all of it is good stuff to me so I hope you enjoy it...

Elsewhere - As an added bonus, Matt over at Skatterbrain has a great interview with John of The Grates; go learn about the origin of the elusive combination of 19-20-20!

Elsewhere - And on a more serious note, the sad news about the death of Pink Floyd legend Syd Barrett can be read here.
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
HAY BRAD HAPPY BIRHTDAY EVEN THOUGH I SAID IT IN THE OTHER PSOT I THOGT I WULD DO IT IN THIS SONE TOO SINCE IT ACTUALYL IS UR BITHRAY NOW

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Happy B-day Brad!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You say it's your birthday; It's my birthday too, Yeah! Happy Birthday.

Blogger Albie Clark said...
Hey! It's my birthday too today (30 - boo.). An ace selection of tracks to make it memorable. Thanks!