8.20.2006
Bright Eyes: Mix 1
In October of this year, Saddle Creek will be releasing Noise Floor, a collection of Bright Eyes songs from 1998 to 2005. In celebration of this news, I have compiled my own mini-mix of my favorite Bright Eyes songs. A new record will also be coming out next spring, with a guest appearance by Janet Weiss of Sleater-Kinney! I'm really looking forward to hearing what Conor and Janet will sound like together. Enjoy the mix and look out for both Noise Floor and the new record.

mp3 Lover I Don't Have to Love from LIFTED
mp3 From a Balance Beam from LIFTED
mp3 Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh from FEVERS AND MIRRORS
mp3 Easy Lucky Free from DIGITAL ASH IN A DIGITAL URN
mp3 Lua from I'M WIDE AWAKE, IT'S MORNING
mp3 We Are Nowhere and It's Now from I'M WIDE AWAKE, IT'S MORNING

Saddle Creek Records
1 Comments:
Blogger Zak Champagne said...
I don't even know where I would start if I were to make a mix of my fav. bright eyes songs. My obsession with bright eyes is well documented over at the two mirrors. But I love all your choices. If I had to add a few I'd definitely add:

Happy Birthday to Me (Feb. 5th)
June on the West Coast
I Believe in Symmetry
The Difference in the Shades (probably my all time favorite)
Oh you are the Roots...


Oh and have you heard the two new(ish) songs everything must belong somewhere and carrot diamond. Id be happy to send them on to you if not. Sorry for such a long comment.