8.20.2007
[Spoon - Don't You Evah]

"Betcha' got it all planned right. Betcha' never worry, never even feel a fright."

Just something I forgot to post a few days back, but now's just as good a time as ever. Start your week off right by working some grooves out to Spoon's newest video for their song Don't You Evah from their latest album Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga. Can you spot the Spoon cameos? I'd ask that seriously, but it's honestly not hard to spot white people in Japan. Working with those guys at WIRED, the boys managed to get quite the hookup with this video by being able to use the very sophisticated, very awesome Keepon dancing robot. So go on then, grease up those joints and start up your week with domo roboto-ing.

Spoon has a slurry of dates in the Fall and you can purchase your tickets now at their site.
Be their friend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Otherwheres On This One Guys
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Are all of them in there? Maybe it's not as easy for me to spot the white person in Japan, I only see two of them...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I want one of those squishy Keepon things...now.

Blogger Unknown said...
Anon - Actually I only caught two of them too. I was hoping someone out there could spot the rest (if they're even in there)...

Mel - Keepon is definitely something I wouldn't mind having on my desk, but I'm willing to bet that thing can't be bough with pocket change...