11.21.2007
[Wonderful! Numberful! Mix]
I don't think I can get by a whole day without doing it. Hell if I'm bored enough, I can do it to every person I walk by. Count, that is. What were you thinking? Ah! Ah! Ah! Alina, I stole one of your mix themes! It couldn't be helped; my favorite arithmomaniac Muppet, Count Von Count, reminded me just how "vonderful" numbers can be. So without further ado, here's take two - that's two, two takes! Ah! Ah! Ah! - on the numbers mix with Wonderful! Numberful!


That's count of course...

Wonderful! Numberful! Mix (all songs are right click - save as & artist name leads to site):
Architecture in Helsinki - It's 5!
Bishop Allen - Quarter To Three
The Chalets - Two Chord Song
The Decemberists - 16 Military Wives
The Grates - 19-20-20
Noah & The Whale - 5 Years Time
The Starlight Mints - Seventeen Devils
Tender Trap - 6 Billion People

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Otherwheres - Today's No Music Day - stop listening to these tracks now!

Otherwheres - Yesterday was Two-Take - two, that's two takes! - Tuesday at IGIF...

Otherwheres - Gorillaz B-sides over at Covert Curiosity, head on over...

Labels:

11 Comments:
Anonymous Eric said...
I knew there was a reason why that guy was my favorite muppet

Anonymous Derric Peterson said...
Really nice video!

Blogger Ian Yang said...
LOL!! it's a great thing to see a sentimental guy get so emotional! can't believe my childhood has gone without the company of this adorable count. btw, the sound elimination thing is hilarious. ;)

Anonymous danial said...
good blog

Anonymous paper help said...
superb blog

Anonymous college application essays said...
nice blog

Nice blog

Blogger buy custom essay said...
Excellent blog

Anonymous Critical Essays said...
Nice work

Anonymous good essays said...
Excellent blog

Blogger daniel john said...
Easy option to get useful information as well as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts.

Term papers