12.10.2007
[Musikkah! Day One - Hue Talkin' To Me?]
Musikkah Day One

Slated first for Musikkah is Hue Talkin' To Me, a mix that deals with, if you haven't already guessed, colors. Surprisingly, when I went back into our archives, I found out that the post itself didn't even talk about the mix. I had spent at least two weeks on the site layout and banner that you see here now every however the hell often you come here, and Hue Talkin' To Me was my comeback post after quite a bit of stagnance. Considering my last post was a month ago, I realize now that this mix is the most appropriate one to start with.


Hue Talkin' To Me?

Hue Talkin' To Me (artist name leads to site and all songs are right click - save as):
The Bridge Gang - Blue Sky Grey
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth
Gogol Bordello - Start Wearing Purple
Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
Okkervil River - Black
The Starlight Mints - Black Cat
Tunng - Red and Green

And because I love The Clash
The Clash - White Riot

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No Otherwheres For This Post Guys

Labels: ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
haha BRAD!
how ironic is it that the song i wanted was right here on/in your blog?

- deeee

Blogger Unknown said...
Dee - Haha Dee! Look at that, turns out I am useful, and you thought all this was a load of crock...