3.10.2008
[PTGEAIYGTSBWLAEIYWG Mix - Part 1]
The People to Get Excited About if You're Going to SXSW But Would Like Anyway Even if You Weren't Going Mix

You're probably wondering what the hell all those letters mean. Considering the almighty list for SXSW was released a few weeks ago, there's been quite a bit of material that I could have covered. Operative phrase there being "could have." Undoubtedly, it's a gargantuan amount and the time I've had lately has been minuscule. All right! I've been lazy. Regardless, when situations like this arise, a blogger's best friend, mix, comes into play. So, I present the "People to Get Excited About if You're Going to SXSW But Would Like Anyway Even if You Weren't Going" Mix - the product of me quickly skimming through that list of artists and jotting down names that had me getting all giddy. SXSW Music starts this Wednesday kiddos! How the hell did that happen? Those of you attending, I tip my hat and remind you to prepare for a crazy, crazy time...

SXSW Mix Pt. 1 (artist name leads to site & all songs are right click - save as):
Aloha - Brace Your Face
Colour Revolt - Mattresses Underwater
Division Day - Tap Tap, Click Click
Eagle*Seagull - Photograph
Eastern Conference Champions - To The Wind
El Remolon - Cumbia Bichera
Emmy The Great - My Party Is Better Than Yours
Headlights - Lullabies
Kevin Devine - Just Stay
Los Campesinos! - Don't Tell Me To Do The Math
Man Man - Spider Cider
Maps & Atlases - The Ongoing Horrible
Matt & Kim - Lightspeed
N.E.R.D. - She Wants To Move
Noah & The Whale - 5 Years Time

---------------------------------------------------------------

Otherwheres - I forgot to list who? How could I forget?! Who are you excited to see?

Otherwheres - Lawrence over at Covert Curiosity knows exactly how I'm feeling right now...

Otherwheres - Party Ends! has a fair deal going on as well...

Labels: