7.18.2008
[Slow Club]
"Well now that I know the way you can just go back! Back! Back! Back!"

Seeing as it's summer and everything is fa-la-la-la-playtime, I figured now's a good time to pull out Slow Club. Sounding a tad like what you would call a geriatric group armed with walkers and canes, Slow Club is actually quite a bit more youthful and has a club membership of only two. Although if they were to offer any paperwork, I and many others, I'm sure, would be glad to join their little guild - meeting in a treehouse every week to discuss how we can sabotage the kids down the street. For now though, it looks like they'll take battles on as Charles and Rebecca, and this Sheffield duo is not to be taken lightly. Playful, fun, and anything but slow, Slow Club is sure to be your Friday pick-me-up. I trust by now you believe me whenever I tell you something is fun. Do I really have to go on? Download it, listen to it, have a great weekend!

Various Songs From Slow Club (all songs are right click - save as):
Me And You
Summer Shakedown
Because We're Dead

Be their friend!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Otherwheres - The geek in me would just like to share that the Dark Knight was awesome...

Otherwheres - Party Ends! predicts that Flosstradamus will be coming to Austin on July 22nd. Seems like they're not the only oracles in town, I predicted that Transmission Entertainment would hand out FIVE tickets to it. In what seems like very amusing contest, call those kids up and leave some funnies on their voicemail. As soon as that contest is over, I'm gonna hit those kids up and ask for a complete copy of all your embarassing calls, so make 'em good...

Otherwheres - Seriously, the Dark Knight was awesome...
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Your nerd is showing :)...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love love love Me And You, what a fun band!

Blogger Brad aka Penguin said...
anna - I'm surprised you don't think I seem more nerdy on this blog on a daily basis...

caitlin - That's definitely what had me hooked onto them. The video for that and Summer Shakedown shows just how fun these guys can be I think...

Blogger M. Britton said...
i linked to yr blog. sozzz