7.03.2010
[Surely, It's An Airplane! Mix]
Surely, It's An Airplane! Mix
And Don't Call Me Shirley

A mix! What is it? Well it's a collection of songs you can groove to, but that's not important. Today marks the 30th anniversary of the release of the movie Airplane!, and because that movie gives me a fair share of the funnies (and it's been a while since one of my randomly themed mixes), I thought I'd throw this together. Strap on your seatbelt, make sure your tray table is in its upright position and take off with this mix - oh, and avoid the fish.

Surely, It's An Airplane! Mix (artist name leads to site):
Albert Hammond, Jr. - In Transit
Angus & Julia Stone - Paper Aeroplane
The Courteeners - Cross My Heart & Hope to Fly
Fanfarlo - I'm A Pilot
The Grates - Sukkafish
Mouthful of Bees - Airplane
My Teenage Stride - To Live And Die in the Airport Lounge
Spoon - It's Gonna Take An Airplane [Destroyer Cover]
The Wave Pictures - The Airplanes of Brescia
We Are Scientists - Over and Out

--------------------------------------------------------------

Otherwheres - I'll be busy and/or workin' the whole time, but I hope you all get to enjoy this Independence Day weekend!

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger Jeff Daily said...
fun time 4th mix...just recently started reading this blog and i think it is the most visually appealing in austin - awesome