9.17.2010
[The Wandering Blogger]
Both Sides on Side One: Track One

Be sure to head on over to to Side One: Track One as I put in my word as a guest writer this summer!

Featured on SOTO:
Jose Vanders
[Official Site]

"So apparently at some point, this particular artist was vouched for and posted on by Perez Hilton. YES, I’m essentially piggybacking Perez Hilton’s find, and piggybacking, Lord knows, is the last thing I want to do regarding Perez. I’m not really sure how I feel about all that, but at the end of the day, that’s just how much I like this songwriter - not even the gossip-mongering mouth of Perez can keep me away....."

From Jose Vanders:
Mother Theresa Can't Dive

[Full Post]

---------------------------------------------------------------

No Otherwheres On Here, Guys

Labels: