1.18.2011
[Farewell For Now]
Before I begin, I just have to share that while I close things here on Both Sides, my passion for music remains steadfast and I'll be providing my word and work over at Side One: Track One from here on. One of the main reasons I decided to close Both Sides was our lack of updates - it was unfair to you guys who always wanted more content. My move over to Side One: Track One is my way of providing a way to help fulfill that need. It's a great site spanning many interests and even covers film with updates every weekday, and you'll always be able to count on me showing up every other week.

I've spent four years writing for you as Brad aka Penguin here on Both Sides, and I can honestly say I've loved every bit of it. Altogether, we've gone through three site changes, three Bloggie nominations, a Blog of Note achievement and so much more all before we could even legally imbibe the pleasures of liquor. I thank you for your readership and loyalty here at Both Sides. The love I've had for you all, our readers, throughout the years remains with me because I still can't believe a scrappy youngster like me could have gained such a following here on Both Sides of the Mouth. I hope to see you over at Side One: Track One, but regardless of that, I thank you again sincerely.

1 Comments:
Blogger Tripti Chouhan said...
:) but why farewell for now?